Depending on my water supply, are there certain pressure washers I should consider?
YES! If you plan to pull water from a regular garden hose connection you can use a direct drive pressure washer with a standard filter that comes with your pressure washer. If you plan to pull water from a tank we recommend that you use a belt driven pressure washer. The pump on a belt driven pressure washer has better suction capabilities than a direct drive pressure washer.
Other Frequently Asked Questions About Pressure Washers:
- What is pressure washing?
- Are there any benefits of using hot water pressure washers over a cold water pressure washer?
- Should I choose a belt driven pressure washer or direct drive?
- How do I choose between a gas and electric powered pressure washer?
- Which is more important PSI or GPM?
- What accessories are available for my SEE pressure washer?
- What creates the pressure on my pressure washer?
- Does SEE offer trailer mounted pressure washers?
- How do I winterize my pressure washer?