What creates the pressure on my pressure washer?
The nozzle is what creates pressure. If you have the incorrect nozzle size on your pressure washer you may not get the full potential out of the unit. Always make sure that your pressure washer nozzle is clean and free of debris.
Other Frequently Asked Questions About Pressure Washers:
- What is pressure washing?
- Are there any benefits of using hot water pressure washers over a cold water pressure washer?
- Should I choose a belt driven pressure washer or direct drive?
- How do I choose between a gas and electric powered pressure washer?
- Which is more important PSI or GPM?
- What accessories are available for my SEE pressure washer?
- Depending on my water supply, are there certain pressure washers I should consider?
- Does SEE offer trailer mounted pressure washers?
- How do I winterize my pressure washer?