What accessories are available for my SEE pressure washer?
Rotary Surface Cleaners
Clean large, flat surfaces faster and easier than with a standard cleaning nozzle. The SEE rotary surface cleaners come in three different diameters, 18", 20" and 28". Each is equipped with a heavy duty nylon brush to eliminate overspray and maintain the distance between the nozzles and the cleaning surface. This combination ensures a balanced and even cleaning pattern.
Rotating nozzles increase your cleaning power and decrease your cleaning time. Rotating nozzles offer 0° spray impact with 25° coverage. SEE Nozzles include a filter, to protect the nozzle from becoming clogged with debris, a quick connect and heavy-duty components for long life and reliability. Rotating nozzles can be used on sidewalks, driveways, track vehicles, muddy areas, old peeling paints and concrete surfaces.
SEE Detergents are environmentally friendly, can be used indoors, and are biodegradable. We offer 3 types of detergents: Deck & House Wash, All Purpose Cleaner, and Heavy-Duty Degreaser. All are available in 1 gallon, 5 gallon, and 55 gallon drums.
Hose reels are convenient for the storage of hoses and can be mounted directly on pressure washer frames or attached to a wall bracket. Several sizes are available.
Extended Reach Wands
Clean hard to reach places such as home exterior and gutters, farm equipment and multi-story buildings by using telescopic extended reach wands. SEE has several lengths to choose from.
Wet sand blasting is an efficient and dust free method in removing coatings from steel and concrete surfaces such as rust, paint, and graffiti.
Other Frequently Asked Questions About Pressure Washers:
- What is pressure washing?
- Are there any benefits of using hot water pressure washers over a cold water pressure washer?
- Should I choose a belt driven pressure washer or direct drive?
- How do I choose between a gas and electric powered pressure washer?
- Which is more important PSI or GPM?
- Depending on my water supply, are there certain pressure washers I should consider?
- What creates the pressure on my pressure washer?
- Does SEE offer trailer mounted pressure washers?
- How do I winterize my pressure washer?